Captivating Rhine River
Sailing July 13, 2020 from Amsterdam, Netherlands aboard the AmaStella.
Contoured by vineyard-clad hills and castles from yesteryear, the legendary Rhine captivates. Experience the allure of France’s Alsace region in its welcoming capital, Strasbourg, and its priceless gem, Riquewihr. Then there is Breisach, rising above the vineyards of the Rhine, and Freiburg, one of Germany’s sunniest cities and gateway to Black Forest. Fabled towns lost in time present you with the chance to taste local flavors—Rüdesheimer coffee and Kölsch beer—and to touch history up close with guided hikes and bike rides. From Amsterdam’s colorful canals to the majestic Swiss Alps, journey into the heart of the destinations you visit.
Need a Roommate?
Are you traveling alone and in need of a roommate? One of the exclusive benefits of traveling with SinglesCruise.com is that we will match you with a roommate to make your trip more pleasurable and affordable. Our team aims to match you with a roommate of the same gender and age range and we encourage all single travelers to take advantage of this complimentary service.
When making your online reservation, simply choose “double” when you select your cabin, and then choose “yes” on the next page when we ask if you would like to take advantage of our roommate matching service. Not only does sharing a cabin allow you to meet a new travel companion in our group right away, but it also saves you money on the double occupancy cabin rate. Many of the roommates we pair up end up being great friends.
Please note: Our roommate matching service is subject to availability at the time of your reservation. We will aim to match ages as close as possible. Our roommate matching is strictly for non-smokers—this is for the comfort of all our roommate matches, and it relies on the honor system at booking and common courtesy while onboard. Even if you don’t consider yourself a regular smoker, if you do choose to smoke during the cruise, then you will not have the option of using our roommate matching on any future cruises.
Monday July 13, 2020 · Amsterdam, Netherlands · Ship Overnights
Tuesday July 14, 2020 · Amsterdam, Netherlands · Departs 1:00pm
Wednesday July 15, 2020 · Cologne, Germany · 2:30pm-10:30pm
Thursday July 16, 2020 · Rhine Gorge · 2:00pm-Overnights
Friday July 17, 2020 · Rhine Gorge · Departs 2:00am
Friday July 17, 2020 · Ludwigshafen, Germany · 12:00pm-6:30pm
Saturday July 18, 2020 · Strasbourg, France · 8:30am-10:00pm
Sunday July 19, 2020 · Breisach, Germany · 8:00am-1:30pm
Sunday July 19, 2020 · Basel, Switzerland · 10:00pm-Overnights
Monday July 20, 2020 · Basel, Switzerland · 9:00am disembark after breakfast
Book Your Trip Today!
Browse selections below and remember our pricing is per person & includes all taxes and fees!
RIVER VIEWRiver Views are an excellent value. These spacious staterooms have fixed windows to view the amazing sites for less price!
|Your Own Cabin:
$6,076.00Deposit of $400 50% of deposit is non-refundable
$4,077.00Deposit of $400 50% of deposit is non-refundable
FRENCH BALCONYFloor to ceiling window that can open up and have a bar to look out, does not have outside balcony.
|Your Own Cabin:
$6,676.00Deposit of $400 50% of deposit is non-refundable
$4,477.00Deposit of $400 50% of deposit is non-refundable
FRENCH & OUTDOOR BALCONYFloor to ceiling window that can open up and have a bar to look out plus a spacious outside balcony to relax and take in the sights.
|Your Own Cabin:
$7,876.00Deposit of $400 50% of deposit is non-refundable
$5,277.00Deposit of $400 50% of deposit is non-refundable
Book Online Now
More than just a cruise!When you join SinglesCruise.com on this amazing vacation, you'll experience all the fabulous amenities of the AmaWaterways AmaStella PLUS a special invitation to all the exclusive singles activities we'll be throwing onboard! Every cruise is a little different but here are a few examples that may be on your next cruise! The cruise line may change our onboard events location and schedule at any time. SPACIOUS STATEROOMS
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in an outside stateroom (most with twin balconies)
- Computer for internet access
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Mini-fridge, desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Wellness Activities with a dedicated Wellness Host leading various exercise classes as well as discussions on healthy eating and relaxation techniques, both on board and on shore.
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck pool with swim-up bar and walking track
- Fitness room, massage services and hair salon
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef's Table specialty restaurant
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Dinner, Captain's Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs exclusive dining experience
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Tapas, sandwiches, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Bike tours and hikes
- Special Interest Tours
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways
- 2 nights hotel in Amsterdam at the Barbizon Palace or Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky Hotels (or similar), including walking tour, Zaanse Schans visit and daily breakfastt
- Transfer from the ship in Basel to Lucerne with Basel city tour en route
- 2 nights hotel in Lucerne at the Hotel Schweizerhof Lucerne (or similar), including walking tour, Lion Monument and daily breakfast
- Transfer from the hotel in Lucerne to Zurich with scenic Lake Lucerne cruise
- 2 nights hotel in Zurich at the Hotel Marriott Zurich (or similar), including city tour and daily breakfast