· 3 nights accommodations with breakfast at a hotel in Munich
· 4 nights accommodations with breakfast at s hotel in Nuremberg
· Munich Christmas Markets Tour
· Salzburg City Tour
· Brewery Tour
· Thurn and Taxis Christmas Market ticket
· Nuremberg City Tour
· Bamberg City Tour
· Rothenburg ob der Tauber City Tour
· Entry fees for all activities listed under "Inclusions/Activities"
Food And Beverages
· Daily breakfast at our group hotels
· Munich Group Dinner
· Bamberg Group Lunch
· Nuremberg Group Dinner
· Gratuities for all drivers and guides
Host And Guides
· Never Travel Solo host during the duration of the trip
· Local guides for all tours listed under "Inclusions/Activities" unless stated otherwise
· All taxes, fees, surcharges, and currency fluctuations.
· Transportation to/from all activities listed under "Inclusions/Activities" unless stated otherwise
· Roundtrip train ticket from Munich to Salzburg
· Transfer from arrival airport in Munich (MUC) to our group hotel in Munich
· Transfer from our group hotel in Nuremberg to your choice of a private motorcoach transfer leaving at 8:00 AM to Munich Airport (MUC) or a transfer to the local airport in Nuremberg (NUE) any time that day.
· All activities not listed under "Inclusions/Activities"
Food And Beverages
· All food and beverages not listed under "Inclusions/Food And Beverages"
· Insurance is highly recommended. Please contact us for a quote at 800-393-5000 or email Cruises@SinglesCruise.com
· All items of a personal nature and anything not expressly stated as included.
· Airfare to/from our arrival city and departure city
· The accommodations, activities, and other inclusions and/or their order may change and/or be canceled due to circumstances beyond our control and/or for any other reason we deem necessary. In the event this occurs, we will try our best to arrange similar accommodations, activities, and other inclusions.
· Depending on the size of our group, some and/or all of our activities may be part of a larger public tour group.
· Some parts of this trip require extensive walking (5 miles or more over the course of the day as well as uphill/downhill climbing on cobblestone or non-stable pathways).
· Should Germany restrict access to United States citizens from entering the country there will be a complete refund of all monies paid for the trip (less Paypal fees). If the trip is a go and you simply choose not to go, you will not be entitled to a refund.
· Please note that masks might be required to be worn while touring. We will need to abide by the current recommendations from the German government, the cities that we are touring, and the suppliers we're using.
· Please note that entry into Germany might require a full vaccination, negative COVID tsst, or a combination of both.