What To Do In Port? Shore Excursions!
Shore tours provide an exciting and fun way to explore and experience the land you are visiting and get to know others in the singles cruise group. At SinglesCruise.com, we keep the fun momentum of your cruise going by offering you several shore excursion options to pick from at most ports of call that are arranged exclusively for our singles group.
The shore tours available on your upcoming cruise will vary by your cruise destination and itinerary but can range from:
General Shore Excursion Information:
- Shore excursions will be available to purchase approximately 60 days prior to sailing.
- Shore excursions must be purchased prior to sailing.
- All tours are nonrefundable and go rain or shine.
Recommendations for a Great Excursion Experience:
- Eat breakfast on the cruise ship before leaving on a tour.
- Bring along some US currency in small bills for gratuities, small mementos and extra food or drinks.
- Wear comfortable footwear. We recommend closed toe shoes such as sneakers as the tour may require walking.
- Bring a sweater or jacket along on the excursion to be prepared for any type of weather.
- Bring a bottle of water and small snack if needed as there may not be opportunities to purchase snacks on some remote tours.
- Bring a hat and sunscreen if needed.