What to Expect from Your Onboard Cruise Host
If you have ever seen SinglesCruise.com’s cruise directors hosting a singles cruise sailing, you will know that they don’t sit down much! That’s because the team is busy preparing for and coordinating all of the fun-filled singles events you will be attending throughout the cruise. Here’s what you can expect from your energetic onboard cruise hosts:
- Host singles events throughout the week. All you have to do is show up at the scheduled event and your enthusiastic singles cruise host will lead the activity and ensure everyone in the group is comfortably mixing and mingling. The host will create a fun environment for the group to meet and socialize, and encourages everyone to get involved and introduce themselves to one another. The best way to meet all of the singles is simply to say “hi!” and introduce yourself. It’s really that easy!
- Organize singles only shore excursions for your cruise. The cruise hosts will be your main contact for the singles only shore excursions that will be offered during your sailing. Before the cruise, they will secure your spot on a particular excursion and answer any questions you may have on each option. The SinglesMingles daily activities guide will list a meeting place for your particular shore excursion. The hosts will escort you to your professional and native tour guide. They take care of all the details, so you can concentrate on enjoying the fun activity at hand with your new single friends.
- Coordinate singles events schedule. Prior to the cruise, our lead cruise director works hard behind the scenes to plan and organize the entire schedule of events for your cruise. Once onboard, the host works closely with the cruise line staff to confirm all of the events and meeting places on the ship, and makes any last-minute adjustments if necessary.
- Serve as onboard travel contact. What other vacation have you been on where your travel agent came along with you to make sure your trip runs wonderfully? First time cruisers will be glad to have a travel professional on board who knows the ropes and can answer any of their questions on the singles cruise program or cruising in general.
- Offer tips and recommendations on sightseeing. Chances are, your singles cruise host has probably been to the ports you will be visiting so can recommend the top excursions to take or the best spot in town to grab lunch and do some leisurely sightseeing. SinglesCruise.com staffs our singles cruises with experienced cruise professionals, many whom have even worked onboard cruise ships for years.
The onboard hosts are crucial to the success of the SinglesCruise.com program and truly want all the guests to have a great vacation experience.<< Back To List